* 1 Kilo pork belly (liempo)
- * 2 cups shrimp paste (bagoong alamang), preferable Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Alamang
* 1 meadium head garlic, minced
* 1 big onion, minced
* 3 ripe tomatoes (chopped)
* 4 to 5 tablespoon brown sugar
* 4 to 5 chili peppers
* 1/2 cup vinegar
* 1/2 cup water
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Cooking oil
* 4 Eggplants, sliced
* In a casserole, boil the pork meat. Once the scum surface, remove the water from the cassole and put new one. Was also the meat. Remember to put a pinch of salt and balck pepper while boiling the pork meat. Boil the pork meat until tender.
* When pork meat is tender, drain the water. In a hot pan, pour cooking oil and deep fry the pork on medium heat. When the emat is cooked and crispy, drain the meat and chop into cubes (similar to lechon kawali). Set aside.
* In a seperate pan, put oil. Saute garlic, onion. Add the 2 cups of bagoong alamang or shrimp paste. Add the chopped tomatoes and stir.
* Add the meat. Stir. Add 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of vinegar. Add sugar. Stir constantly. Add the sliced chilis. Saeson to taste with salt and pepper. Stir and simmer for 3 minutes.
* Serve and top with fried eggplant
Best served with white sticky rice.